Alphanov, the optical and laser technology center for the ALPHA-RLH competitiveness cluster, will display a range of its latest products:
- PowerPac custom-made high-power and high-precision connectors for plug-and-play operations, offering high repeatability and high reliability
- GoSpectro, a device that turns any smartphone into a light spectrometer to authentic gems, detect pollution, inspect food or anti-counterfeiting
- The ‘MultiBoard’ solution, a set of electronic cards for controlling various fibre lasers architectures enabling them to reach a wide range of features
- PCF Amplifier, a turn-key 100-Watt class monolithic laser amplifier
- PCF Patch-cords, an end-treatment solution to photonics crystal fibres for splicing, cliving, end-capping or connectorisation in bio-imaging, metrology, sensing and material processing applications
- PULS, an ultra-compact mod-lock oscillator, based on a picosecond passively mode-locked fibre laser technology. This laser oscillator offers a unique, monolithic solution for seeding optical amplifiers, and have applications in multiphoton imaging, micromachining and biophotonics.