Lumibird launches laser for medical, biotechnology & spectroscopy
Lumibird has released the Peacock XT 355, the latest addition in a series of optical parametric oscillators and pump lasers, integrated on a single platform.
The new model of the Peacock series includes a Q-smart-type Nd:YAG laser pumping an OPO. The whole unit is integrated in a single bench, which can easily be inserted into a complex system. It is the perfect synthesis for all users who want to get a tunable nanosecond pulsed laser source in the visible and near infrared.
With its fully automated wavelength selection, real-time output energy control and laser beam shaping capability, the Peacock XT has exceptional versatility and will be suitable for a wide range of environments. It integrates compactness, robustness, reliability and ease of use, all of which make it the ideal tool for users who are looking for a high-quality laser for demanding applications in the medical, biotechnology or spectroscopy fields.
- Tunability from 405nm to 2,850nm
- 355nm pumping for extended VIS-NIR tuning
- Mid-band or broadband linewidth available
- Real-time output energy control
- Fully automated for hands-free operation
- Fast shot-to-shot wavelength tuning across the entire range